- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HNTDDL
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Type: Low Voltage
- Application: Industrial
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Jacket: PVC
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden drum.|
|Delivery Detail:||Depend on your order quantity|
SpecificationsXLPE insulated power cable,0.6-35KV,producing under IEC,BS,ASTM,DIN standard and OEM basis.
Al/Cu Conductor XLPE Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable.
It is manufacture under GB/T12706-2002 standard(The same as IEC60502).
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
This series includes:
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated and sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring PVC sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PVC sheathed power Cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PE sheathed power cables
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV, 3.6/6kV.
Number of cores: 1 to 6.
Relative manufacturing standards: IEC60505, BS, DIN.
Packing: Wooden drum, steel wooden drum.
Solid or stranded copper
Cross-linked polyethylene( XLPE or PVC)
The insulation shall be red, black
Polypropylene lament with lapped binding tape
Polyvinyl chloride (Black)
Galvanized steel wire
Polyvinyl chloride (Black)
For use in ducts, trays and direct burial in ground. The cable is subject to immerse in water all the time.
-Standards / Testing Specications:
This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial. It is recommended that the installation instructions indicated by the Local Electric Code, or any equivalent, be followed,so that the safeguarding of persons and the integrity of the product will not be affected by eciencies in the installation.
1. The products are mainly complying with IEC 60502 standard, also can be produced according to OEM requirements and other standards, such as BS standard, DIN standard, ASTM standard, etc.
Voltage grade is up to 35kv, cross-section area can be up to 400 sqmm (copper or aluminiun conductor). Conductor long-time operating temperature is 90 degrees. In short circuit, conductor highest temperature should be not more than 250 degrees.
2. Brief Construction:
Single core or multi-core
Copper or aluminium conductor
Copper tape or copper wire screen
Galvanized steel wire armored
PVC or PE sheath
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
- Comprehensive capabilities verified by Bureau Veritas
- Onsite operations checked and legal status confirmed
- Bare Conductor (AACSR,ACAR,ACSR/AW)
- Galvanized Steel Wire Strands
- Power Cable for IEC Sizes (IEC standard)
- Power Cable for British Sizes (BS standard)
- Power Cable for German Sizes (DIN standard)
- PVC Insulated Wire (PVC wire) for IEC Sizes
- PVC Insulated Wire (PVC wire) for British Sizes
- PVC Insulated Wire (PVC wire) for German Sizes
- PVC Insulated Wire (PVC wire) for American Sizes
- General Rubber Sheathed Flexible Cable
- Rubber Sheathed Flexible Mine Cable
- Welding Cable
- control cable
- Overhead Insulated Cable(overhead line)
- Aerial Bunded Cable(ABC cable)
- Service Drop(ABC cable)
- Hard Drawn Stranded Copper Conductor for DIN BS